sunnuntai 29. tammikuuta 2012

Loving you is suicide♥



 Heissan kaikille ihanille, jotka on tänne eksyny!♥ 
päätin tässä tehä vaan tälläisen postauksen kappaleista, jotka koskettaa mua tosi paljon!





Rihanna- Loving you is suicide♥
"And I wish that u come save me, because I'm standing over the edge"




Britney Spears- Everytime♥
"Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings"




Bruno Mars- Talking to the moon♥
"I know you're somewhere out there.Somewhere far away.I want you back"




Christina Perri- Jar of hearts♥
"You lost the love I loved the most, I learn to live...half alive..."


Celine Dion- My heart will go on♥
"Everytime in my dreams i see you I feel you"


Rihanna- Love the way you lie part 2♥
"On the first page, of our story...the future seemed so bright"





♥ ♥ ♥


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti